Debt Settlement is a service provided by professionals in the financial industry. Debt Settlement can be an alternative to filing Consumer Proposal or Bankruptcy both of which affect your credit rating negatively for up to 7 years. Debt Settlement takes a different approach. By negotiating a reduced balance on all existing debts and offering you one lower manageable payment, you will begin getting back on your feet financially.
Debt Settlement isn’t for everyone.
But if you find yourself in too much consumer debt due to job loss, illness or possibly divorce and can’t find a way to repay all the debt, you might consider contacting a Debt Settlement professional. It is necessary to have equity in your current home in order to apply for this service. Our service provides you with one secured loan once your creditors agree to the negotiated Debt Settlement.
Debt Settlement can help with unsecured debts such as:
- Credit cards
- Unsecured loans
- Unsecured lines of credit
- Some car loans
Debt Settlement can’t help reduce the balance on:
- Student or Education loans
- Payday loans
- Family Responsibility arrears
- Any form of secured credit ie: Mortgage, 2nd Mortgage, or Home Equity Lines.
Debt Settlement Assessment and Benefits
• Fist of all we make the creditor calls STOP!
• You will receive a Free assessment of your options
What’s the benefit?
• You are not obligated to complete the service
• You pay a fee only if we complete the service.
• Your payments will be reduced
• Your credit will be reduced by as much as 60%
• You will have one manageable payment
• You can select the debts you wish to pay off
• It does not impact your credit for 7 years like Bankruptcy
• You will begin rebuilding your credit right away
• You will be assisted by a licensed professional
Debt Settlement can occur in as little as 2 weeks if you have all the necessary documentation. In most cases it takes no more than 3 to 4 weeks.
There are many way to attain Debt Relief. Debt Settlement is just one way to do so.
If you need the help of a Trustee you can feel confident in contacting A. Farber and Associated and ask to speak to Dennis Kish.
If you would like to discuss your situation with the Mortgage Doctors first, please use the handy form below to leave us a message.